Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act
9/24/2017 4:00 pm
The Jefferson PTA invites our school community to attend our upcoming "HIB Parent Forum" this Thursday, November 2nd at 7 pm in the Jefferson Auditorium.Jefferson's Principal, Kim Hutchinson, and school social worker, Caitlyn Cox-Alleman will discuss HIB, specifically:
- What is the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (aka HIB, "Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying")?
- What steps do I take if I think my child is a victim of HIB behavior?
- What if my child is found to have engaged in an activity that is defined in the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act as HIB?
- What happens to my child’s records if it has been determined that my child has engaged in behavior defined as HIB?
- How do I file an appeal if I disagree with the Administration’s findings?
This general meeting of the Jefferson PTA is open to all Jefferson parents and guardians. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Welcome to the Jefferson PTA site. We have so many great things to share. Please sign up to view:
- Upcoming calendar events
- Online directory
- School Store
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Volunteer Opportunities
- And much, much more!